ID/IDA* can lead to complications for the mother:
- Chronic placental insufficiency3
- Increased risk of post-partum haemorrhage (PPH)4
Quality of life
- Fatigue, physical exhaustion, mental tiredness, reduced mental and work performance and cognitive ability5-7
- Restless leg syndrome5
- Dry and rough skin, dry and damaged hair5
Increased iron requirements during pregnancy and post-partum period1
Ferrimed® capsules contain folic acid to help support you and your baby during and after pregnancy8
Sugar-free 50 mg elemental iron as iron (III)-hydroxide polymaltose complex and150 µg folic acid
- Women who are planning a pregnancy
- Pregnant women
- Lactating women
S1 FERRIMED® Capsules / H840 (Act 101 of 1965) / Each capsule contains 50 mg elemental iron as iron (III)-hydroxide polymaltose complex and 150 µg folic acid.
Where to buy:
FERRIMED® is available at all leading pharmacies in a
formulation to suit your preference and your lifestyle.
For more information, please speak to your doctor or pharmacist. For full prescribing information refer to the Ferrimed® package insert.